Saturday, October 07, 2017

So many exciting things happened tonight:

The show sold out, our audience laughed and cheered and then laughed even more, I got my part in my hair combed perfectly straight, one of my secret straight crushes was in the audience and said hi to me afterward and I was able to not melt, and taking my lying-down selfie last night eliminated so many lines and wrinkles in my face that I did it again tonight just in case any secret straight crushes missed it last night and there was a chance I could yet convert them with my appearance of dewy youth tonight. Just let me know, fellas! My unhealthy obsession with you isn't going to ask itself on a date, and despite my lying-down millennial supermodel appearance, I'm not getting any younger.
I'm off to bed after another awesome day. By the time I wake up, the Chicago Marathon will be well underway or even over for many friends who are running it. Best of luck to all of you, and know that you're being cheered for from Iowa both during your highs and when you're pushing through your walls. I can't wait to hear your stories and see your pictures.

No comments: