Friday, April 28, 2017

Nobody

"I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me."
"Nobody knows the system better than I do."
"I know more about contributions than anybody."
"Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump."
"I know our complex tax laws better than anyone who has ever run for president and I am the only one who can fix them."
"Nobody knows more about trade than me."
"Nobody knows jobs like I do!"
"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump."
"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am."
"Because nobody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. Nobody knows it better than me."
"Nobody knows banking better than I do."
"I understand money better than anybody. I understand it far better than Hillary, and I'm way up on the economy when it comes to questions on the economy."
"So a general gets on, sent obviously by Obama, and he said, 'Mr. Trump doesn't understand. He knows nothing about defense.' I know more about offense and defense than they will ever understand, believe me. Believe me. Than they will ever understand. Than they will ever understand."
"I understand the tax laws better than almost anyone, which is why I'm the one who can truly fix them."


“This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

No comments: