Monday, August 18, 2003

Holy highlights!

These highlights are a total dick magnet. I've gotten more smiles, more stares, more of those look-up-and-down-the-bod-and-then-lock-eyes things -- all from way hot guys -- and more gushing compliments from the girls in the steno pool in the last 24 hours than I think I've gotten collectively all summer.

And get this. So I'm at the cable machines today when a stunning muscleguy in a suit walks through the gym, looks at me, smiles, looks away, looks back, smiles, rinses and repeats, and then does that follow-me-into-the-locker-room head thing. But good things come to those who wait, so I continue my workout and he eventually reappears -- still dressed but not in his suit jacket -- in front of me at the Hammer Strength machine ... and he proceeds to hit on me so aggressively I think I may develop bruises before the day is over. He's just as hot up close, but unfortunately he's covered in bling (and NOTHING screams desperate man strugging transparently to overcompensate for a small penis like bling) and he's obviously used to getting his way because he got kind of upset that I wouldn't go take off my shirt for him in the locker room and then cancel my date with T. tonight to be his boy toy. And he walked away in a huff when I finally gave him that Dude, you're taking this to a creepy place look.

Repulsive personality notwithstanding, I'd be lying if I said I didn't love every minute of the attention. And now I have a very special thank-you to give T. tonight.

No comments: