Saturday, October 25, 2003

Dan and I have been on a nodding friendship in the chorus for a long time, but last week we started chatting and we discovered that with my four years singing and dancing in theme park shows and his veritable career on that circuit, we knew a ton of people in common.

So we made a date last night to compare stories, share photo albums, eat pizza, dish about people and gab well into the morning.

The most interesting revelation: I had a summer fling with a guy in 1988, and Dan ended up dating him for six years. The funniest: The creepy old producer of my shows -- whose tattooed-on eyeliner made him look mildly odd when I worked for him in the 1980s -- has become a plastic-surgery addict who now apparently looks like a freakish cartoon of his former self.

No comments: