Saturday, August 03, 2019

I just got a call from Monmouth University Polling Institute,

It's one of the country’s leading heavyweight polling organizations. I’ve never been polled at this depth before. The questions were nuanced and focused and let me lead with my knowledge and opinions instead of the general and useless yes/no/like/dislike questions most half-assed polls ask. When I was in advertising, many of our clients insisted on using general-feelings polls that gathered zero actionable information WHICH FRUSTRATED THE HELL OUT OF US AS AN AGENCY because they gave us zero to work with when we needed to articulate demographic profiles and map out communication strategies. But I digress.

The point I’m trying to make here is I just told the person on the phone that trump is a shithole and I’ve single-handedly brought down his presidency and you’re all welcome.

No comments: