Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Carrtoones

Fun fact: Chaucer is the only class I ever dropped in college. I didn't declare my English major until halfway through my junior year so I had three semester to read approximately 7,004 books, and Chaucer had to be painfully translated from Hobbit language to real language before you could read it and it took TOO MUCH TIME and everyone who tells you it's worth it because it rewards you with stories of saucy Medieval sexiness has obviously never read a way-sexier-than-Chaucer leaflet about chlamydia. I mean chlayemeadiaeaeaea. Translate THAT, Chaucer-lovers!

1 comment:

Jeffrey Cufaude said...

OMG, I barely survive having the English prof equivalent of John Houseman's Charles W. Kingsfield Jr. for my undergrad Chaucer course. Thanks for the memories lol.