Wednesday, January 03, 2018

I feel like I'm pretending to be the Disney Vault by releasing only some of these at a time to keep them scarce and therefore valuable

but when I posted the first two from my phone last summer, Facebook wouldn't let me add more because I'd apparently maxed out some unstated file-size limit. And I had to keep my blog parallel to Facebook or that would make a tear in the space-time continuum so I just posted the same two. Then I never got around to posting the second two because I'm old and forgetful and where are my car keys? Anyway, I got four half-smiley-because-I'm-a-Serious-Actor-and/or-International-Supermodel headshots taken last summer, and I posted the first two right away in a transparent plea for affirmation. Now I'm opening the Disney Vault to post the other two because they look summery and I'm freezing. And they're smirking because they're six months younger than I am. But at least I found my keys.

No comments: