Saturday, September 02, 2017

So. Much. Blue.


I want to paint my bedroom, and I think I've decided to go with a deep, rich blue for the walls and a mineraly putty gray for the trim. But there are SO! MANY! COLOR! SHADES! TO! CHOOSE! FROM! and even with this epic haul of samples from the paint store I'm still not finding anything that matches the vision of daring but impeccable taste that's in my head.

Plus I think I still like this distressy, kodachromey glass lamp but I'm not sure anymore. Its mix of mercury silvers and rusty browns could nicely bring the honeyed oaks of my wooden furniture and the blues of my daring-but-impeccable-taste walls together. Or not. So. Many. Decisions.

In any case, the beanbag juggling cows will always have a place in my décor, whether they match or not. So your opinions of them are invalid.

No comments: