Thursday, March 02, 2017

A libtard! FINALLY!

This brain trust holds the distinction of being the first person ever to call me a #libtard. IT SURE TOOK YOU GUYS LONG ENOUGH.

Anyway, I sent him a friendly response telling him he was being awfully judgey for a man who hadn't mastered rudimentary capitalization and punctuation. I even helpfully defined "rudimentary" for him. Then I asked him if perhaps "Basket of Winners" was a pseudonym for "Betsy DeVos."

He promptly responded with this thoughtful -- albeit heterocentric, but in his defense, reading for comprehension doesn't appear to be his strong suit -- message:
Then he blocked me. Rude.

If you're looking for a fun little hobby with almost zero long-term commitment, visit his page and send him a cheery little note. Or maybe some other kind of note. Your choice.

Then sit back, wait for him to call you a libtard, get blocked, and return to conversing with adults who use real words. I'm sure he'll be glad to hear from you though.

#coward

No comments: