Monday, August 02, 2004

SHIT FUCK DAMN PISS HELL

I was just putting the finishing touches on a long-ass post about all my weekend adventures:

- Two awesome plays
- One horrible movie
- A magnificent dinner cooked by Bob
- A magnificent dinner cooked by Bill (and I swear I didn't mention how you burned the beans, Bill -- I SWEAR)
- A 10-mile training run interrupted by a bout of heat stroke that left me 4 miles from home with no other option but to walk
- And a glowing description of Chicago's magnificent new Millennium Park

when my iTunes suddently coughed, my Safai browser stopped responding and my whole computer FROZE.

FUCK.

And now it won't even boot up with the diagnostic disks that came with it.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm - My PC went bluescreen last week, your's goes this week. Some would say coincidence - others would say sinister terrorist (or republican) plot to undermine our country....
Arno

Rick Aiello said...

It's times like those that I am so glad I don't use Macs anymore. Of course, I wish I were using a Mac... but they freeze something awful. Sucks.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your computer, dude.

Which song was playing on iTunes the moment it crashed? Look both ways if you ever hear it on the street someplace.

-Plish

Anonymous said...

Jake, this is Bill. AS IN THE BEAN BURNER, you lying ex-friend who swore you'd never reveal my culinary disaster. Just kidding -- glad you were able to join us. And mmm, mmm...that pasta salad.