Sunday, August 29, 2004

I NEED YOUR REPLY

From: franciskalou1@indiatimes.com
To: Jake
Date; Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:43:43 +0100
Subject: I NEED YOUR REPLY


Dear Sir,

I am the confidant of the ex-president of iraq (Mr. Saddam Hussien) who was removed from power by the Americans as you may know.

He secretly in formed me before he was arrested to contact you and to liance with you to invest the sum of $21M (Twenty one million dollars) which he deposited in a bank in scotland during his tenure as president of Iraq.

Now the proceedures are that you will be given the contact of the bank in the scotland so that you will contact them to open an account online where the money will be transfered into from his account since we can not come out in the open to use this money. After you open this account I will order the bank in a written form to transfer the money into your own account afetr which you can then transfer it to some other account in your place for sharing.

Upon request by you I can send to you the certificate of deposit of this amount for your assurance. We are willing to conceed up to 5% of the total sum to you for all the anticipated help from you hoping that it will cover all your expenditures before and after the transaction.

However, we will desire that you will help us invest our share till we will be free to meet you up in any country of your choice for futher talks, Please if you are interested in helping me please write me back via this address so that we can move ahead.

Regards
Francis Kalou

NB: You should know by now that saddam is facing war crime charges which i dont think he is going to come out of Americans dragnet so lets use this opportunity to make this money our own.Though he said anybody that helps us i should give the person 5% of the total sum but considering the circustances and ready to concead up to 15% for the person.

* * * * *


From: Jake
To: franciskalou1@indiatimes.com
Date; Tue, 17 Aug 2004 02:01:57 +0530
Subject: I NEED YOUR MOUTH ON MY BALLS


Oh my god! This sounds too good to be true! Please wire the money immediately to my bank! Account!

You're welcome!

Jake!

* * * * *


From: franciskalou1@indiatimes.com
To: Jake
Date; Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:21:07 +0320
Subject: RE: I NEED YOUR MOUTH ON MY BALLS


IF YOU CAN HELP ME WE CAN WORK IT OUT AM VERY SERIOUS. WE CAN DO THAT AND BE HAPPY IN LIFE.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

FRANCIS KALOU

* * * * *


From: Jake
To: franciskalou1@indiatimes.com
Date; Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:07:41 +0224
Subject: RE: RE: I NEED YOUR MOUTH ON MY BALLS


What kind of moron do you think I am? Take your spam-sending, all-caps-using, retarded-third-grader-writing scam and stick it in your spider hole.

Jake

2 comments:

Homer said...

Too bad you didn't accept his offer, I did and boy am I rolling in piles of money!!!

Actually, I guess someone sometime must think this is real and give them their bank account info. I guess they almost deserve to lose their money.

Rick Aiello said...

Anyone who falls for this crap should:
A. Not be using Email. They are too stupid to open an envelope, much less start a computer.
B. Send all their money to me. At least I'm a worthy cause.
C. Have their head examined. That is, of course, if they have a brain in it to begin with.
D. All of the above.

I vote for D.