Monday, May 10, 2004

Check out the new blogger options!

So blogger has added a ton of cool new things I've always wanted to include here (like a comments section) and a ton of other things that are at once meaningless and confusing to me (but I turned them all on in the formatting options window anyway -- I hope they don't initiate the clubbing of a seal or a voting for a Dubya every time I make a post).

And how macho-cool is this new template? It doesn't have a dedicated space for all the links I've amassed since I started blogging last July, but I'm gonna try to figure out how to get them back in the next few days. It also didn't import all my hand-bolded headlines into the new headline format, but I think we'll all manage as we scroll through old posts and relive the magic of the last year. And as far as I can tell, the new template also doesn't let me include pictures in my posts either. But my mugshot should appear in the profile section at the top right of your screen someday soon.

While we're on blogging news, Rich introduced me to chicagobloggers this weekend. Too fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I'm impressed. But is a blogger account required for a non-anonymous comment? Seems to be. Mark E.