Thursday, June 13, 2019

A brodude at the gym just tried to engage me in good-natured bro-bonding trash talk over my mega-superior Iowa T-shirt

(For those of you not awesome enough to live here: The University of Iowa is amazeballs and Iowa State has as its ferocious, terror-inducing mascot a precious little lipstick-colored bird that is by Iowa State logic called a Cyclone. So you can see how there is protracted tension and resentment toward people who dominate a room in their amazeballs Iowa shirts.)

Anyway, I couldn’t tell for sure the exact inspiration for this brodude’s good-natured bro-bonding trash talk because he was cool-bro-boy mumbling, but since he was pro-Iowa State I can’t imagine it was about learnin’. Or having cool alumnuses named Jake. Or general amazeballsness. So I choose to believe it was about football. So therefore I JUST ENGAGED IN FOOTBALL TRASH TALK WITH A BRODUDE AT THE GYM, FAM.

That makes me a FOOTBRO. I think.

No comments: