Monday, March 16, 2009

Sneak preview pic

I've downloaded (uploaded?) the vacation pictures from my camera, but my first day back at work was longer than I'd hoped and I'm pretty sure I'm coming down with a cold and I'm in no mood to write anything clever about our Atlantis adventures right now. Those of you who know me on Facebook can flip through the pictures I've uploaded there and cringe at my perfunctory captions for proof.

But in the interest of not losing the last four of you who actually read my blog, here's a picture of me, an ass and a random stranger (you decide who is whom) in a freakishly picturesque little village on Casa de Campo. For the record, the hat came with the ass. And I'm hoping it didn't come with any critters that jumped off the legions of picture-posing tourists who rode the ass before me. In any case, here for your consideration is proof that I either really did go on vacation or I forgot to make a few car payments. You decide:

No comments: