Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jumping on the bandwagon after the parade has already gone by

Everyone else has posted one of these. Now that it's officially yesterday's news, I'm finally getting around to it. Whee!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Paperboy
Singer/dancer/piano player in an amusement park show
Waiter
Junk-mail writer

Four movies I would watch over and over:
West Side Story
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Singin' in the Rain
All About Eve

Four places I have lived:
Cedar Rapids, IA
Buffalo, NY
Iowa City, IA
Chicago, IL

Four TV shows I watch:
Family Guy
Modern Marvels
South Park
Law & Order: SVU

Four places I have been:
Paris
Nantucket
Barcelona
London

Four people who email me semi-regularly:
Mom
George
Dominic
cgmc_business

Four of my favorite foods:
Peanut butter & jelly
Chipotle barbacoa burritos
Boeuf au poivre
Salads with bleu cheese and pears

Four places I would rather be right now:
In bed watching Family Guy with the fiancé
At home working on our Two-Bathroomed Barbie Dream Condo
Playing canasta with my family
Dancing in a great big Broadway show

Four things I look forward to:
My 40th birthday
My next marathon
Thong season
Coming home to the fiancé for the rest of my life

Four regrets:
Pursuing a career that was easy instead of a career that was interesting
Liposuction
Tyco stock
Chess King

No comments: