Monday, March 03, 2008

$1,646!

That's how much you-all helped my team (The Social Climbers!) raise for the Respiratory Health Association of Metropolitan Chicago in our epic 94-story Hustle up the Hancock last weekend.

The fund-raising site just gives us a list of donor names and amounts, so if I don't personally know you I have no way of thanking you directly. If I do know you, we printed thank-you cards with our team photo and they're sitting on my table waiting to be written going to be in the mail very soon. But if I don't have any way of contacting you, you'll have to accept my group thanks through the ether. So thank you. Your generosity is admirable, and you're doing a great deal to help people who are struggling with asthma, lung cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, emphysema and a host of other debilitating lung diseases. Plus you helped me totally pump up my quads.

Here is a list of all the great people who donated directly to me or to my team as a whole:

J.P. A.
David W.
David P.
Jeffrey R.
Gare U.
Julia S.
Lisa F.
David B.
Jorge G.
Beyondhelp.net
Hope M.
Andy T.
Karla G.
Dop T.
Jane B.
Michael H.
Brandon V.
Chad R-P.
George M.
Brad K.
Marc M.
Todd P.
Sandra R.
Nick & Kay G.
Joe and Marina A.

No comments: