Wednesday, February 08, 2017

JAPES!


Today -- as you well know -- is the federally recognized and wantonly celebrated Day of 120 Points, which honors my royal trouncing of my hapless but honorable friend Albert, who to this day remains a loyal and awesome friend. With a loyal and awesome husband. And a loyal and awesome guest room. But sadly no cat.
Anyway, back to me.
I am now the long-retired Words With Friends Lucky Lexicon Laureate, so don't spend any time looking for NofoJake on the WWF app. But since you brought up the subject ...
NofoJake is the handle (or whatever it's called) on my Twitter account that I keep trying to remember to update with endlessly clever wordplay and withering ridicule of prominent political figures within the artistically strangling confines of 140 characters. Follow me and I'll follow you!

No comments: