Friday, November 03, 2017

Let’s hear it for the Rainbow Tour!

I was up way past my bedtime at callbacks last night so I didn't go to the gym this morning so I have no new chapter to report in the penny-dreadful saga of The Mystery Secret Gym Boyfriend With The Beguilingly Handsome Calves(C).

[Private note to The Mystery Secret Gym Boyfriend With The Beguilingly Handsome Calves(C) so don't any of you snoopy, gossipy Facebook friends read this because as I just clearly said it's private and I've decided I'm even going to whisper-type it so you won't even know I'm saying it so mind your own beeswax: I SHOULD BE AT THE GYM TOMORROW AT 1:00 IN CASE YOU HAPPEN TO MAYBE WANT TO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PERHAPS ADJUST YOUR SATURDAY SCHEDULE AND BE THERE AT THE SAME TIME I PROMISE NOT TO MENTION BREAD. OOPS.]

So here's an interim gym-related news item that I am selflessly providing for you until I have a chapter three to report about The Mystery Secret Gym Boyfriend With The Beguilingly Handsome Calves(C): As you know, I'm still on my Top 14 Most Active Gym Members From The Week Of November 3, 2015, Worldwide Victory Tour (see chart above). But Facebook tells me today's my two-year anniversary of earning my scepter and tiara, and I wanted to take a moment to remember the humble beginnings from a more innocent time where it all began. So a moment of silence, please.

I SAID SILENCE. Shut up already. Jeez.

Now. I'm heading back out on my Top 14 Most Active Gym Members From The Week Of November 3, 2015, Worldwide Victory Tour with stops this weekend in Wahoo, NE, and What Cheer, IA, but -- as just a casual, means-nothing, there's-really-no-useful-reason-to-even-mention-it closing thought -- I SHOULD BE AT THE GYM TOMORROW AT 1:00. Ahem. Bread. Oops.

No comments: