Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Day 1 of 7

A number of people have challenged me to post seven days of black and white photos about my life, but until just now I did not know 1) how on earth I was going to take black and white photos and then somehow get them on my phone or computer so I could post them on Facebook or my blog or 2) that my phone has a photo-editing function to turn color photos into black and white. THANKS FOR COLLUDING TO KEEP THAT A SECRET FROM ME, PEOPLE. Anyway, as you probably know, the challenge is to post seven photos that illustrate your life but with no people and no explanations. I feel weird passing on the challenge to specific other people I call out by name because what if they reject me in the same way they concealed basic phone functionality information from me but if you haven’t been challenged yet by anyone who knows how to use a phone camera consider this your challenge. This is my day 1 of 7.

No comments: