Tuesday, May 09, 2017

I'm not even going to fact-check this to confirm it's real before I post it

I'm not even going to give Fox and its willfully ignorant, easily manipulatable viewers the benefit of the doubt on the remote chance they might have information or interpretations or opinions that are true or even valid.

I'm barely even wrapping my head around the events of today and the propaganda machinery like Fox that is inextricably complicit in setting the stage for it all to happen. I keep telling myself that he and they have finally crossed the line where I feel so furious and so frustrated and so helpless that the gloves are off and the civility is over and the wrath is out in full force. And suddenly that line is 100 miles behind us. Again. And again. And again.

How can anyone in any way be FOR this?

No comments: