Sunday, January 01, 2017

New Year's Resolutions


• Read at least one of the books I bought last year
• If I can't accomplish that, at least take two minutes to alphabetize them by author
• After grouping them by genre
• But they're probably all about musical theater anyway so that step is pretty much done
• Gloat online that I got them all on sale except for the one I heard them talk about on NPR and I went right to B&N to buy it and it was on the wrong shelf and the poor guy helping me worked so hard to find it for me that when he finally did I felt like I'd be a jerk if I didn't buy it so I did even though it was over $30
• Oh, and eat better, go to the gym more often, fold my laundry sooner so it doesn't pile up and get wrinkly, get the cat to like me, and stop saying fuck

No comments: