Sunday, April 04, 2004

I dragged poor Paul on all my errands yesterday. First we hit Fleet Feet so I could get custom fitted for running shoes. I figure most of my running injuries have come from buying shoes off the rack, so I went in for an evaluation that included watching me run in various shoes to find the ones that kept my stride the most true and straight. $90 later, I now have the most comfortable running shoes I've ever worn. And possibly the most injury-free running season ahead of me.

After that we hit Home Depot so I could look at ceiling lights. I found nothing, but Paul walked out with new blinds and three new plants. Then we headed up to Boystown so I could buy an Easter dress. More on THAT later.

Afterward, we spent the evening with pizza and ice cream and Sleepy Hollow and Celebrity Teabag. Tonight on Celebrity Teabag, our mystery guests are Karl Malden and Gene Shalit!

No comments: