Sunday, February 29, 2004

I'm 2/3 cool!

My cold is still here -- though it's getting much better, thanks for asking -- so I'd planned to stay in last night and read and watch a little TV before crashing with my bottle of NyQuil and a dollop of Vicks VapoRub under my nose.

But then Matt called and invited me over to watch movies at his house. And he let me pick among his vast library of DVDs when I got there. I'd never seen any of the American Pie movies, and he had all three -- and now I'm 2/3 caught up on what everyone else is talking about.

My verdicts: "Don't forget your penis cream" ranks among the funniest lines in cinema. Sean William Scott ranks among the hottest men on the planet. Um ... and I guess that's about it. The movies are very funny and just dopey enough for a cold-medicine-addled brain to keep up. And they were the perfect way to spend a Saturday evening.

No comments: